Learn how to cook Asian/Louisiana Cajun style dish at home by using Spiceganic product.
Watch “How to Cook Asian Cajun” on youtube.
Basic recipe for 1 lb of cooked seafood:
- 1.5 stick (6 oz) of butter (add more butter for personal preference to achieve more sauce)
- 1 bag of Asian Cajun seasoning by Spiceganic
- 1 lb of cooked seafood (shrimps recommended)
- Optional – fresh chopped garlic and lime juice or any other ingredients to enhance flavors
- Melt butter in low-medium heat pot
- Add Asian Cajun seasoning
- Mix and stir well
- Combine cooked seafood and sauce together and stir
- Add optional garlic and lime juice or other ingredients to enhance flavors
How to Store:
Store in a cool, dark place for up to one year.